The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL) includes regulations to prevent accidental or operational pollution of the marine environment by ships/vessels. The MARPOL Annex V applies to all fixed and floating platforms of any kind operating in the marine environment. Place these boat/vessel dumping law signs
on ships, yachts, commercial crafts, cruises etc to remind ship crew and passengers what they can and cannot dump into the ocean.
- • Reminders like these are essential to keep marine pollution in check.
- • Signs are designed as per revised MARPOL Annex V.
- • Choose from four designs targeted at vessels of different sizes.
- • Durable signs are tough and resist weather abuse, water splashes, chemical spills, abrasion and more. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor application.
- • Four pre-drilled holes allow easy installation. Smooth, rounded corners prevent cuts and frays during mounting.
Ships Today. Order within
00 hrs 00 mins
- • Orders over $29.95.
- • Sign orders over $100
ship UPS/Expedited 2nd Day for free.
Get your signs on Wednesday!