The International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL) includes regulations to prevent accidental or operational pollution of the marine environment by ships/vessels. The MARPOL Annex V applies to all fixed and floating platforms of any kind operating in the marine environment. Place these boat/vessel dumping law signs on ships, yachts, commercial crafts, cruises etc to remind ship crew and passengers what they can and cannot dump into the ocean.
• Reminders like these are essential to keep marine pollution in check.
• Signs are designed as per revised MARPOL Annex V.
• Choose from four designs targeted at vessels of different sizes.
• Durable signs are tough and resist weather abuse, water splashes, chemical spills, abrasion and more. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor application.
• Four pre-drilled holes allow easy installation. Smooth, rounded corners prevent cuts and frays during mounting.
MARPOL Convention (Annex V)... : Disposal Of All Garbage Prohibited...Part #:S-9327 10" x 14" HDPE Plastic Sign Verified Purchase
Nice MARPOL PlacardLarge plastic sign. Rigid, and will be easily visible.